jet spares

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rknott2007

Established Member
Reaction score
Evening all,
Clever me managed to break the guard arm of my jet planer thicknessers today, now it just flopps about all over, Anybody know where I could get a replacement from?

Hi Rknott - pm sent back - first port of call for any Jet spares is the retailler you bought it off - if you give them the spare part code they will let you know price / delivery - we try and keep as many spares as possible on the shelf and suva guards for planers should be in stock

If it's second hand machine? then I'd say local Jet stockist or Axminster for spares - both should be same price / delivery time

Thanks Bob9 for recommendation - pity we didn't say 'hello' at Kent at the weekend - would have been nice to have met you after all the discussions we've had - I didn't realise you were there, but spotted your pics on another forum - fair play also to Wizer, he was one of last to leave like us at around 6pm - I overtook him out on the dual carriageway as we left - I did have a few hundred more miles to do :) - hiya Tom

Cheers
Nick
Jet
Brimarc

Hi Nick,
Sorry I did not realise that you were there. It would have been good to day hello and put a face to a name on the emails!

Hopefully next time eh?

Cheers

Bob

I contacted Axminster a couple of weeks ago re Jet Spares, They are quoting a least a 12 week delivery period, due to the fact they have to get them from the Far East.

#-o

Back