• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Jet JWBS-16 Bandsaw - no motor - for sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmcleod

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am selling my old JET JWBS-16 Bandsaw for sale.

I've had multiple problems with the motor, (see other posts for details), and the machine is currently without a motor, however, a great opportunity for someone who has the time and engineering / electrical knowledge to source and fit a replacement to make what is an otherwise OK machine work again.

Happy to post pics if there is any geniune interest.

I'm based nr Stirling in Scotland, so anyone looking to buy would have to collect, and fair warning, its a hefty old beast.

Thanks

Kevin Mcleod

Hi,

I am selling my old JET JWBS-16 Bandsaw for sale.

I've had multiple problems with the motor, (see other posts for details), and the machine is currently without a motor, however, a great opportunity for someone who has the time and engineering / electrical knowledge to source and fit a replacement to make what is an otherwise OK machine work again.

Happy to post pics if there is any geniune interest.

I'm based nr Stirling in Scotland, so anyone looking to buy would have to collect, and fair warning, its a hefty old beast.

Thanks

Kevin Mcleod
Pictures

IMG_1915.jpg
IMG_1916.jpg
IMG_1917.jpg
IMG_1919.jpg

horizontally it wouldnt fit on a pallet, and vertically, it would be liable to tipping, (even with strapping it down and the extra width of the pallet.

From others the usual way to transport would be horizontally in a transit etc.

Back