January Competition Project Discussion

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Folks,

Following the explaination of what is required recently, please cross me off.

I would not wish to enter a piece that is not in the spirt of the rules (natural edge) and at this late stage will not have time to repeat the exercise.

Best of luck to all,

Simon

SVB":24cu3o43 said:
Hi Folks,

Following the explanation of what is required recently, please cross me off.

I would not wish to enter a piece that is not in the spirit of the rules (natural edge) and at this late stage will not have time to repeat the exercise.

Best of luck to all,

Simon

OK Simon

Your comments are noted , Look forward to you Feb entry

Hi Blister, surely the judges decision is final. If the entry is non standard, the judge just disqualifies it. Dont let this raise your blood pressure.

Doug

DougieH":246l4j5j said:
Hi Blister, surely the judges decision is final. If the entry is non standard, the judge just disqualifies it. Dont let this raise your blood pressure.

Doug

Hi Doug

You are correct , if you see the rules page it does say

" The Judges decision is final "

All just a bit of fun for us. with a competitive edge , quite light hearted :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Blister said:
Tick Tock Tick Tock

Time is running out

23 Ready :mrgreen:

17 still to notify

1 Withdrawn

8)

2 Days to entry date

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ahh, but - there is also the drop dead date which is 9 days away isn't it? :twisted:

Rob

OldWood":2k3c6a78 said:
Blister":2k3c6a78 said:
Tick Tock Tick Tock

Time is running out

23 Ready :mrgreen:

17 still to notify

1 Withdrawn

8)

2 Days to entry date

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ahh, but - there is also the drop dead date which is 9 days away isn't it? :twisted:

Rob

Rob

You are already on the ready list ?

So whats the 9 days bit about :?

Allen

i'm finished just need to do the pictures

bit confused as to the above to posts , am i right in thinking that once the 24th passes thats it for entries ?

mmmmmmmm u say after the 24th upto what date have we got to post pics ,i think i know what the other posts are getting at now !

just re-read the rules so the 24th isn't really the deadline , all u've got todo is say that your finished by the 24th then look at the other entries and go and turn ur entry as long as the pics are on by the 31st

clk230":3h9deca0 said:
mmmmmmmm u say after the 24th upto what date have we got to post pics ,i think i know what the other posts are getting at now !

Hi , This is the January challenge

So far We have had 22 days to turn one standard bowl

2 more days to go making 24 days :p

Then after 24th , its time to post your 3 photos , so the judges have time to look , consult each other , and come to a decision by 1st Feb for 1st 2nd and 3rd place

Then it all starts again on 1st Feb :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

yeap i get all that and thats what i've done BUT whats stopping me or any one else turning another one or their 1st after the 24th ,if we've got a week to upload the pics then the deadline isn't the 24th or am i missing something

Back