I've Changed

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gwaithcoed

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Later this year I will be 70 and been married for 50 years :shock: :shock: and my wife has been telling me for years"You're just like your Dad".

Anyway the DVLA send me a notice that I must re-apply for my driving licence,which must have a photograph.

So off I go to my local Woolies, sit in the booth, pop in my £4, press the said button and out comes four photo's of my Dad :D :D :D :D

Alan :shock: :shock: :shock:

So much for Charles Darwin's theories about evolution, then!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gill

gwaithcoed":1q3xbw6o said:
Later this year I will be 70 and been married for 50 years

Message to all long married men; if your wife says "gosh, 30 years , hasn't it flown darling" Don't, repeat don't, even jokingly as I did, say "Yes, out the window" :oops: :cry:

Dom

Congrats!!!!!!!

I am arriving at my 20th and it seems forever. I keep saying to my wife, I struggle now to remember the before bits!!!!!! She is like an old habit!

So, I can imagine, if and when, I get to my 50th - hell - will I remember anything at all. :lol:

Well done I say! My folks were married for almost 60 years so I have a long way to go!

May you be blessed by many more years of marital bliss!

I am fifty one and have been married most of my life....but to three different women! Well variety is the spice of life isn't it. :lol:

70 years young and been married for 50 of them thats just great =D> =D>

My better half and I have been married for 17 years on Thursday, and I can never forget my wedding anniversary because it's also my birthday.

Cheers

Mike

I'm 40 in 3 weeks and still feel as young as always, its just that i felt rubbish when i was young as well :lol: been married three times and divorced 3 times and now with my fiancee which has lasted longer than any of the marriages. Whats that tell you :lol:

Me and SWIMBO have been married for 25 years last Oct 26th. The day we got married in 1981, approprialtly enough :roll: was the 100th aniversary of the 'Gunfight at the OK Coral', almost to the exact hour....got a play from Ken Bruce on R2 on the day :D - Rob

swmbo and i are not married but been together 13 yrs without an argument i am 52 today and i tell my mate how happy we are and she is an angel, he says (you are very lucky mine is still living) :lol:

mailee":21nvllz8 said:
I am fifty one and have been married most of my life....but to three different women! Well variety is the spice of life isn't it. :lol:
Hopefully not simultaneously........ :lol:

Just remember what Groucho Marx said, "You're only as old as the woman you feel....."

Scrit

I got married late at 30; knew EXACTLY "that was it". Couldn't seriously look at another woman. Just turned 51 and the married years have passed in a flash; No.1 child is off to C******ge (Deus veum) in September, Nest will be empty (save us old 'uns) in 3 years. And I still have dark hair, just much less of it......there must be something in wood dust.......or is it the solvents in finishing material........must just slip off and sniff some teak

P.S. I'm a dead ringer for my Dad and No.2 is a clone of me at his age.....did I say I studied Genetics at University?

Gill":2kpb0jzx said:
So much for Charles Darwin's theories about evolution, then!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gill

I think it proves them magnificently: my grandfather was perfectly suited to his shed environment and now so am I. No need to change!

I even smell of oil the way he did...

Hi Smudger

I'm looking at your avatar and wondering if the notion of evolution has bypassed your family altogether :lol: !

Gill

Latest posts

Back