Item for sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

filsgreen

Established Member
Reaction score
Way off topic people, but would anyone be interested in buying a professional Russian telescope? I'm moving to Jersey shortly and I've finally decided to sell it. It's hardly been used due to the poor atmospheric conditions and is in excellent condition. I've been told that it is used in Russian universities as the optics are the best, but I suppose the shop that I bought it from would say that. I bought it from Universal Optics in Dale Street Liverpool for £370 and I would be looking for around £220. The buyer would have to collect as it weighs a ton, it is stored in purpose built box made out of 10 mm ply. I must stress it is not anything like the Japanese telescope and the three foot tripod is made out of wood, definitely one for the serious enthusiast. Anyway thanks for reading this, if anyone is interested please PM me.

Phil

Phil

I think posting a few specs might help drum up interest eg. primary mirror (or lens) diameter relector/refractor, how many lenses and filters included etc.

Good luck with move and sale

Back