Is the Triton TRA001 end of line?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julianf

Established Member
Reaction score
Or may just be supply issues; there are lots of supply chain issues around at the moment

Most Triton stuff seems to be in short supply....Did Screwfix actually claim the TRA001 was quiet??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Most Triton stuff seems to be in short supply....Did Screwfix actually claim the TRA001 was quiet??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I chop metal for work. I live in ear defenders.

But, yeah, a 2kw "cheap" motor is never going to be quiet.

It's a good router. loads of power for big cutters, but a bit scary

Massive issues getting stocks from the docks - there will be trouble at the jan sales.

I work for an imported and it is carnage getting stock from the docks - plus container costs are now 5 times what they were- from 2000usd to 10000 usd so expect prices on larger items to go up - on not be sold until prices on restocks settle-and with chinese new year at the end of jan when they clsoe down for nearly a month - who knows!!

there is profiteering from our Chinese factories that is certain

FFX seems to have stock. I never normally think of voucher codes but found a 10% one that takes it down to £15 ish more than Toolstation / Screwfix.

The question now is to buy now or wait to see the benefits of the new year sales / our EU exit ?

Got mine from Toolstation at the end of Oct. Splendid machine but I agree with others that the problem is delays in getting containers through UK ports.

There were 5 available on toolstation for £219.99 this morning with free delivery.
Now there are 4 (no prizes for guessing where the 5th one is going) ;-)

I ordered from Toolstation on the 28th and received it at 8am on the 29th which I thought was pretty impressive!

Back