Is it me or

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ByronBlack":1x632dt4 said:
matt":1x632dt4 said:
ByronBlack":1x632dt4 said:
The arguing/bickering has stopped in a small instance, but those members are still here and still posting.

Do you mean those who you perceive to be the problem with this forum?

I didn't want to continue with this thread, but as you asked a direct question, i'll answer it;

Basically yes. There has been no real loss of members since TWH has been setup, most of the members there still post here, as do most of the members at the other place, the ones who I perceive to be part (not the whole) of the problem are still active members here, therefore the migration isn't the reason behind the easing of the hassles on this website, but in fact the removal of the previous mod team and the futures thread and survey IMO

Also let me address the other posts, first of Barkwind you claim that I am always close by when there is trouble, that is nonsense, you have proven yourself lately to be a troll and a wind-up merchant. Please show me what YOU contribute to this forum other than trying to incite others?

Matty, glad this thread makes you laugh.

To sum up, I feel that my comments were taken out of context and mis-read. In no way did my comments suggest that the changes should be made straight away, or that I'm not giving Noel/Charley time, I was simply stating that it was because there so far hasn't been a change, I personally haven't posted as much.

I apologise if I have seemed overly staunch in my defence, but its frustrating when I explain myself a number of times, and yet the message doesn't get through.

Then you get people like Moose, Barkwind and now Matty jumping into a thread and stirring it, that is what I get frustrated with.

Noel, I am genuinely happy that you feel the forum is improving, I hope it continues that way. I haven't invested 4k posts to a forum that I completely dislike and hope that it serves its members well into the future.

I imagine it will. Thanks.

Ah, the shouting has stopped

Edward02.jpg

Latest posts

Back