Is Firefox past its sell-by?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benchwayze

Established Member
Reaction score
I just installed the latest Firefox, because my version was playing ip.
I tried to install the spull-chicker, (which for some strange reason, isn't already installed) four times, and still it won't work.

It's annoying. I can spill quite wull, but my typing isn't all that special, so I rely un the spull-chick te find embarrasing typous. (IE is absolute ruggish too!)

So, is there a better brooser? :)

I don't get it.
I thought Flash was necessary to enable any browser to play videos.
I just wish these money-grabbing nincompoops would stop competing with one another to see who can make the most money, and/or control the most of the net.
Look at whht Google has done to YouTube. Ruined it.

Also, until I renewed Firefox this morning, spell-check was working fine!
Sheesh!

My Firefox has just upgraded itself - it uses Yahoo now has its default search engine but you can get round that.
Has a new gizmo that shows whose looking into your system on a world map.

As a aside:
To get around the constant pop-ups from MS, I downloaded Win10 to install later but 3days later it installed itself! Others have experienced that too.
I had problems authenticating it and not recognising my DVD drive but sorted now and all my Win7 software is working.

Rod

I've scanned my system with anti-virus, anti-malware, and cleared it out with CC cleaner. I still can't get the spell-check to work

Latest posts

Back