Interesting Wood Yard Near Knutsford Cheshire

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OLD

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice one OLD, it's only down the road from me so I will probably have a call in.

Cheers

Karl

Karl the telephone number is 01565723300 turn into the drive 1/4 mile take middle fork and turn left at the last barn.

Thanks for the 'heads up' OLD. It's only a few miles away for me.
I'll take my wife out on a day trip so she can't say I never take her anywhere :) .
Cheers
Dave

Quite some interest, so here is some more info to help you find it.
post code WA16
A50 holmes chapel road turn at wippingstocks pub into stocks lane to overpeover follow grotto lane and turn rt into goostry lane then turn into drive to peover hall .Then as directions given to karl .

TrimTheKing":29el9skm said:
wizer":29el9skm said:
is it on the City Limits ???

:sick: :whistle: :duno:

:lol:
Haha, you Southerners make me sick, so insular! It's North of Watford Gap so it doesn't exist! :p :wink:

Cheers

Mark

Mark - think Tina Turner and "Knutsford City Limits" and you might arrive at Tom's world class jape

Ironballs":bp2tjr3q said:
TrimTheKing":bp2tjr3q said:
wizer":bp2tjr3q said:

Haha, you Southerners make me sick, so insular! It's North of Watford Gap so it doesn't exist! :p :wink:

Cheers

Mark

Mark - think Tina Turner and "Knutsford City Limits" and you might arrive at Tom's world class jape

I'm sure Robbie Williams did a track called Knutsford City Limits. It was on the same album as that track he did with Kylie.

Being a Stoke lad, he often used to venture up to Knutsford to sample the finer things of life...... (no offence Stokies!).

Cheers

Karl

Ironballs":329tjnw2 said:
TrimTheKing":329tjnw2 said:
wizer":329tjnw2 said:

Cheers

Mark

:oops: My bad, I was only joking BTW ;) (just in case anyone thought different!)

Cheers

Mark

Dan Tovey":3gujr6jg said:
How about all us Cheshire woodies arrange a visit one weekend and go for a pint afterwards?

Dan

I'm up for that - could even pursuade SWMBO to drop me off and collect me!

Cheers

Karl

karl":2ro2lf99 said:
Dan Tovey":2ro2lf99 said:
How about all us Cheshire woodies arrange a visit one weekend and go for a pint afterwards?

Dan

I'm up for that - could even pursuade SWMBO to drop me off and collect me!

Cheers

Karl
Works for me, who's going to organise it? I can't do 14/15 or 21st Feb, other than that my diary is free :D

Cheers

Mark

Back