I gotta get me one of these!!!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keenedge

Established Member
Reaction score
I've had a go of one of these and couldn't believe the cut, now my hard-earned pennies are heading towards Workshop Heaven's offshore bank account. Any one used the auger bits that he's got as well?

If you've used standard forstner bits you'll know how hot they can get, when you use the Famag wavy tooth ones they don't get so hot so you can go faster. These go better in horrible stuff like corian and the like. Give them the Pepsi challenge;)

They look excellent but I don't use them a great deal. For the price of few though, you could almost buy a Domino :lol: - Rob

woodbloke":3v91v7r0 said:
They look excellent but I don't use them a great deal. For the price of few though, you could almost buy a Domino :lol:
Pity it won't work on Corian, though...... (the Domino, that is)

Seem a bit pricy to me, why not use TCT hinge type bits, they come in a good range of sizes and half to quater the price

Jason

Quite a range of sizes, better depth, different purpose for more tasks, not the same as hinge bits really. I tried them on corian and end-grain oak, really good cut, I mean really good.

Back