I did wonder how long it would be

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol: :lol: :lol: It's part of a formula 1 drivers make up, have you heard Vettel moaning lately? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, Hamilton has a point 'cos Rosberg almost certainly pulled a fast one by reversing to get a yellow flag. He knew exactly what he was doing :wink:

What it has done is ensure they'll be a few fireworks in races to come. I for one am looking forward to some wheel to wheel action

Bob

I think Hamilton's frustrations are primarily at himself - he should have banged in his pole lap before Rosberg, and he saw the incident (which ultimately led to the safety car) on the screens around the circuit - he could have chosen to pit and take a gamble on the safety car. He didn't, and was kicking himself afterwards.

I reckon he'll still trump Rosberg over the course of the season.

He couldn't pit, the team wouldn't let him when he asked to and he let them know that they'd made a mistake. The big German guy (forget his name) confirmed in the interviews afterwards that the team make the decisions when to pit, not the drivers unlike the policy at McClaren.

The race was over the minute Rosberg forced a yellow flag as the pole winner nearly always wins at Monaco. Nico knew that Lewis would get that on his final hot lap and took action to ensure he didn't. I used to like Rosberg but maybe he's been talking to his other fellow countryman cheats for some tips. He seems to have forgotten he's half Finnish :wink:

Makes for an interesting next few races and I think there'll be a coming together before long.

Bob

ARRRGH!!!! seriously guys - SPOILER ALERT?

I've not had a chance to watch the recording yet....

Back