How to thank someone on Forum?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TEO

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm sure it's simple but I don't see the button so any help much appreciated.
Cheers,
T

if you look at your signature, then to the right you see the facebook, twitter links etc, then after the report button is the thanks button.

adidat

Teo.

look at the bottom right of your message and it is the thumbs up. click that on the message that someone sent you and it means you have thanked them.

Regards

There's something very strange about the search function on this forum: It's actually useful.

I've now found how to edit my signature, and to thank the person that explained how to do that!

TEO":1kk7tqzq said:
Thanks guys, is there a way with a pm?
T
Yes - You send the member a PM and thank them. You can either click on PM's top of the page and type in their user name. Or if they are the first or last person to post in a topic, while viewing topics within a forum you can click on their name and it takes you to their profile. You can then click on the PM button. Or you can click on the PM button on their replies. :)
The only strange thing about this forum is you can't click on a members avatar/ user name within a topic and be taken to their profile, which you can in just about every other forum out there. :?

carlb40":1gm5cndo said:
TEO":1gm5cndo said:
The only strange thing about this forum is you can't click on a members avatar/ user name within a topic and be taken to their profile, which you can in just about every other forum out there. :?

But, there's a button at the bottom for that :D

Latest posts

Back