Jubilee lathe

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pip1954

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys the time has come for me to sell on my t c Harrison lathe I have no idea what it is worth,
It is about 3 feet in length any one got any idea ,need help to sell it on to someone else.
Cheers phil

A member on here was selling one last year for £ 400, which was a fairly realistic price , though I have seen them offered for sale at around £ 650.

Hi guys the time has come for me to sell on my t c Harrison lathe I have no idea what it is worth,
It is about 3 feet in length any one got any idea ,need help to sell it on to someone else.
Cheers phil
Can you please take some photo's and put in the for sale section with a price, initially you could say £650 for example and then the photo's will give a better indication of value and any tooling that comes with it.

Cheers phil
I'm familiar with the Graduate and Jubilee models but these are bigger than 3 feet long - unless this is the bowl-turning model? Perhaps you could clarify or post a pic please? Thanks. :)

Back