how the credit crunch will affect Britain.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christoph clark

Established Member
Reaction score
how the credit crunch will affect Britain.

c1.jpg

c10.jpg

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

c4.jpg

c6.jpg

c7.jpg

c8.jpg

c9.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Following the problems with Lehmann Bros and in the sub-prime lending market in America and the run on Northern Rock, HBOS and Bradford & Bingley in the UK, uncertainty has now hit Japan.

In the last 7 days Origami Bank has folded, Sumo Bank has gone belly up and Bonsai Bank announced plans to cut some of its branches.

Yesterday, it was announced that Karaoke Bank is up for sale and will likely go for a song, while today shares in Kamikaze Bank were suspended after they nose-dived.

While Samurai Bank is soldiering on following sharp cutbacks, Ninja Bank is reported to have taken a hit, but they remain in the black.

Furthermore, 500 staff at Karate Bank got the chop and analysts report that there is something fishy going on at Sushi Bank where it is feared that staff may get a raw deal.

:lol: :lol:
I believe that there could be a mass exodus of Brits to France possibly Calais. We will be bringing our culinary skills to your country
:lol: :lol:

Cheers :D
Tony

You know, I can't help thinking that the vision of the 2012 Olympics shown here is still preferable to what we're going to get...

Last week our city council decided that the striker of one of bells of the historic carillon cant be repaired due to the economical crisis we're in. (not type of crisis they state). It strikes towards to beel but stos just before. Very simple repair costing no more than petty cash.

Panic and self fulfilling profecies

Terry Smart":3sqin1nu said:
You know, I can't help thinking that the vision of the 2012 Olympics shown here is still preferable to what we're going to get...

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's exactly what I thought when looking at the picture, still it made me laugh and I do like to go to bed laughing :roll:

Latest posts

Back