how piggen bored!!!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonrms

Established Member
Reaction score
I am up in scotland near bonnyrigg.. and I am stuck.. no cigs . as wife doesnt know I smoke.. bored S..t less and cant get out really.. got a car but no where to go... arrrgh.. anyone fancy a coffee??? I really am desperate.. cant you tell!

been there.. not far away from there either... need a place to go for a few hours... and to be able to wash my hands afterwards... and just chill.... so anyone in scotland that is off send me a pm or email... I will happily view and or buy you a pint!!!! I just need out!!!!!!!

mike replied to... hopefull meet up tomorrow.... just need to Escape!!!!! arrrgh.. btw.. txt me if you need anything. I will pick something up on the way to yours tomorrow if you want.. your doing me a BIG favour

Hi Jon

No need to bring anything. As this is my full time business it has everything - kettle, coffee, tea, woodburning stove (although the workshop is still a bit chilly), toilet etc
We can play with the laser and make you some business cards if you like and I am sure we can think of other woody things to do.

Mike

Can I say a HUGE Thank you to Mike....

and I know that he has and will be getting a few more customers now.... thank you.. and Mike both Michael and Chris will be in touch soon for there products... as you know.

Thank you again mate, and I will see you again later in jan when we pass by.

Thanks for your hospitality and showing me some new ideas... I will use them...

Jon

It was a pleasure to meet you and I am looking forward to meeting you and Michael again soon. Its really good to pass away a few hours with a fellow woody and possibly even pick up some business at the same time. I hate the long Christmas and New Year holidays everyone seems to have these days and I am itching to get back in the workshop full time again. I get irritable with the kids who get bored pretty quickly if I spend too long away from the workshop. I even found myself watching the New Yankee Workshop on telly on Monday for a couple of hours to get a 'wood fix'

Mike

acewoodturner":3dwc1n4n said:
Jon

I even found myself watching the New Yankee Workshop on telly on Monday for a couple of hours to get a 'wood fix'

Mike

Dare I admit it - So did I!!

LMAO... I really did have a great time... and I now I said it but thanks.... Michael and I are meeting on monday as I leave to go back down to england on sunday...(THANK DUCK!) but we are coming up again towards the end of jan... will keep you posted and ask your advice on the nearest b+b because it will be one heck of a drive.. pps.. I want some of that wood I was looking at.. just might need it cust in half or what ever... but will discuss with you that nearer the time.. and when I get back I will send you some stuff that I want... as discussed... so thanks again bud.. for all those who dont know ACE.. he is ACE!!! top bloke... would recommend to anyone.. I am a good judge of character too.... so there!!!!

Back