How come I'm the unlucky one ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fizzy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all you lucky sods that did not get caught with a customs charge on your EB3
I just got my ParcelFarce letter to say they want £20.85 before releasing it Arghhhhhhhhhhh ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) well I suppose it only took 2 weeks to get here ..... but I would have settled for 2 months to get it through without getting caught :x
Lucky, lucky, lucky sods all of you :evil: :wink:

Strange coincidence, I got a letter today from parcel force for the duty on my EB3, works out as 21.31 (13.31 of VAT and 8 quid of clearance fee). Must be using a different exchange rate at your Parcel Farce depot.

Mine was £12.85 VAT & £8.00 clearance fee

It just shows you if customs cannot work out the VAT to be the same for identical item coming from the same place then what hope do we have.

I might just go and query it with them but guaranteed they would only give me a run around with high tech talk only they would "claim" to understand. :evil: :evil: :evil:

ParcelFarce only add their £8.00 on after customs have totaled their bit 1st and it will always be £8.00 as Royal Mail have the same price (I hate to admit I'm a Royal Mail employee :oops: :whistle:

Aw well .... you win some you lose some.

Back