home made fence ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darren242

Established Member
Reaction score
have been looking through some awesome jigs on this website, some helpful tutorials etc but cant seem to find one to build a home made fence for my table saw, can anyone point me in the right direction if there is a forum already

thanks

Tiler

I came to this forum because I thought it was a helpful and serious, where you learnt something or help someone.

Your comment was neither.

Paul

CNC Paul":meprii8v said:
I came to this forum because I thought it was a helpful and serious, where you learnt something or help someone.
It's certainly helpful, but not always serious - thank Norm.

Cheers, Alf

CNC Paul":3vbqmrsc said:
Tiler

Your comment was neither.

Paul

Wow, whats the veiw like from that high horse. :shock:

senior":m7e1dcot said:

And when Senior starts talking about other people's horses being high, dear god you know you are into freak 30-hand-plus territory!

Actually Tiler, I was just thinking that is a good idea as I drink gallons of coffee, I may install something along those lines. :lol:

Jake":3a03g3gp said:
senior":3a03g3gp said:

And when Senior starts talking about other people's horses being high, dear god you know you are into freak 30-hand-plus territory!

Arrh, but I have climbed my horse gradually, and for all my many faults, having a humour bypass is not one of them. :lol: besides I think I am losing my edge, this is the second time I have been picked upon this week. Watch out the next poster which rattles my cage.

Back