hobbys

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Golf, if you can shoot a 66 on a regular basis, you might make a few million!!!!!

Woodwork ? (Obvious,I know - but it's one of my hobbies,and I make money out of it on a weekend)
The big question is - what is there a demand for where you are ? As you can either fulfil a local requirement,or it means something mail-order/e-bay based if not.
If you are in a tourist area,then anything you can make,and sell at craft fairs/markets ?

I do woodwork/joinery,car servicing,general handyman stuff (plumbing/building/electrics/painting/gardening) and relief wagon driving - any of those appealing to you?

Andrew

well i don't mean to be negative. But surely a hobby isn't a hobby if you are doing it to earn money?

My other hobbies include veg growing and photography, you could earn money money out of those I guess.

WiZeR":1jbnwk50 said:
well i don't mean to be negative. But surely a hobby isn't a hobby if you are doing it to earn money?

Personally,they are hobbies - things I do to fill in my spare time,and that I do for the pleasure of doing them.
Being able to make money out of them as well is of secondary importance - so I don't think you are being negative,as I agree with the principle (I would still do them if I didn't get paid - I get bored easily :( )

Andrew

the whole thing with RC Car kits is that most people want to build their own.

It would seem that Philly spends most of his time woodworking, and therefore whatever he does during the day is his hobby. Extrapolating from the freedom with which he buys tools that his day job generates plenty of income, I would start with whatever it is he does. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back