Hinges

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crakkers

Reaction score
Hello,

Novice here.

I am looking for a type of hinge normally found on the side of things, similar to that found on a wallpaper pasting table. or maybe folding card table? But I either cant find any to buy or dont know what to call them to look for?!

I am also looking for a simple flat bar type of locking stay that may be used on a folding camping table leg, the type that nicks the skin off the palm of your hand. Know what i mean?

Any help locating either or both in the uk would be fab!

Thanks in anticiapation.

Brian

Hi

Thanks!

I have found the pasteboard hinges, they are a bit big and industrial for what I want. The stays are not they type I mean, They type I mean can actually be found on a pasting table, but I need smaller ones.

Thanks anyway!

Crakkers

Hello.

Thank you, YES, they look pretty good. Cant believe the price though, are such things not made in brass?

C

Crakkers":1j0wn0h5 said:
Hi

Thanks!

I have found the pasteboard hinges, they are a bit big and industrial for what I want. The stays are not they type I mean, They type I mean can actually be found on a pasting table, but I need smaller ones.

Thanks anyway!

Crakkers

You did mention pasting table hinges, perhaps some more info on what you're trying to do would be beneficial.
Here's another link for some posh brass hinges.https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=table ... DQodjkAF3Q

Regards Rodders

Back