help

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonrms

Established Member
Reaction score
I am after someone to help with a project (hopefully long term) that has more patients that I do.

I am looking for designs like a train silloette or dolphin or shark or tree or dragon.... get my drift.

it must be 1 inch thick... hard wood prefered. no more than 1cm wide and between 2-3 cm long max.

if anyone can help.. I will of course pay you for your time and work.

please pm me for my telephone number and for further details.

thanks.. yes I do have a brand spanky new fret/scroll saw but I dont have the time to do this plus the other steps involved in making these things up... I am looking for a minium of 10 of each design we choose... after planning of course.

thanks Jon

hi jon
i cut a lot of 1 inch oak but not sure if i would want to cut it 1cmx3cm especially being an intricate pattern of a train or dragon. You need a fine blade for detail that small, which is not great cutting through 1 inch thick material.

wish you luck..

thanks bud.. I am gonna play around with some basic things.. like a outline of a dolphin...or that kinda thing.. I dont need it to be anything more than a outline.. as long as the shape is noticable.. ie a hammer for instance. but yeah .. I guess I am on my own trying to do this... might have to dedicate a day or so to doing a few of these!!!! arrrgh.

i will go in the cabin and see if i can cut anything this small, holding it would be a challenge to say the least with my big hands.

Back