Help plese, Trend airshield pro.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackrodd

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a Trend Airshield pro, One side of The rear part (Q) of the headband has snapped off and I recall a short
time ago some members mentioned getting replacements, or was this concerning a different make?
Thanks and regards Rodders

Thank you Marcros. You're a very fine fellow!
I had several attempts at a title, but couldn't find the post.
Regards Rodders

They had a replacement to me within a couple of days Rod, included a prepaid envelope to send the old one back as well, excellent service.

Thanks for the replies. I have sent an e mail to trend direct and would hope that I will hear something on monday.
I'll keep you posted as to any progress or non progress.
Regards Rodders

Lons":3me5mnld said:
They had a replacement to me within a couple of days Rod, included a prepaid envelope to send the old one back as well, excellent service.

No reply today from Trend direct, Can you remember where and how you contacted Trend for the replacement head piece?
Thanks and regards Rodders.

I used [email protected] when I had this problem. They then contacted me asking for serial number details, presumably to check it was the known problem batch. Once supplied they sent a new one with return bag for the old one.

Gav

I just phoned customer services Rod and they posted a new band the same day when I explained it was a grey band the girl said it had been replaced by the black one. I didn't have serial numbers when I rang so put them in with the old band when I sent it back.

Thanks for the reply Lons, I did as you did and rang customer services, explained about the broken head band, and it arrived within 24 hours, Which is Excellent customer service in any one's book, surely.
Thanks all, job done!
Regards Rodders

Latest posts

Back