Help needed to post a photo of me efforts on the scrollsaw.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Splintez

Established Member
Reaction score
Not very savvy on the pc. Any help would be gratefully accepted. (homer)
Got some unfinished portraits (just cut out and not sanded)done on me Rexon scrollsaw. I would like to see what the pro members reckon, Should I pack it in, and take up knitting?
Not got a clue how to post a few pics.

You need to resize them down to 1024 on the long side max, and save them as jpg with a med compression so they are below 250kb

How you do this depends on what computer and operating system you have or what photo editing software you have, or as al alternative you can use an online resize website such as

http://www.picresize.com/

With that site you can select a custom size for the image and specify a file size of 200kb then save the image back to your computer in a format that you can just attach to a post when you make the post ;)

Louise-Paisley":2emso82d said:
You need to resize them down to 1024 on the long side max, and save them as jpg with a med compression so they are below 250kb

How you do this depends on what computer and operating system you have or what photo editing software you have, or as al alternative you can use an online resize website such as

http://www.picresize.com/

With that site you can select a custom size for the image and specify a file size of 200kb then save the image back to your computer in a format that you can just attach to a post when you make the post ;)
Looks like a job for Super Son-In-Law. (hammer)

Splintez":2jr15rn1 said:
Not very savvy on the pc. Any help would be gratefully accepted. (homer)
Got some unfinished portraits (just cut out and not sanded)done on me Rexon scrollsaw. I would like to see what the pro members reckon, Should I pack it in, and take up knitting?
Not got a clue how to post a few pics.
Snap every time I go to post a picture I have the same problems ,I just cross me fingers and me legs close me eyes and press a few buttons and surprise surprise nothing so I go to
to the guide at the top and start all over again . My main problem is I'm just plain thick .No other reason :roll: :oops: #-o

Latest posts

Back