Help - Lamello Dust Extraction Adapter?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike B

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi

I have a Lamello dust making machine, errrm C2 biscuit jointer, which is about to go on the transfer list if I cannot find some way of hooking it up to my extractor.

Have looked in the usual places but cannot find an adapter listed anywhere and due to its weird round ended rectangle shape I cannot see a general purpose adapter that could be converted either.

Any suggestions??

Cheers
Mike

I've got one of those yellow, stepped adapters that came with my Record shop vac. The narrow end is a (fairly tight!) push fit onto the Lamello outlet, then via the shop vac hose. Works a treat. :)

Ray.

I find the pipe of my vac although round, fits and holds tight and despite some lack of suction being lost due to the gaps still seems to catch absolutely everything.

Adam

I've got a C2 as well. I use a stepped adapter from APTC which fits onto the end of my shop vac tube. The adapter is made from softish rubber so it fits the end of the C2 extraction port quite well with no loss of suction - Rob

philly your new found fetish for rubber is
getting worrying :lol: :lol: :lol:

surely though lamello have adaptors them self, or is that
too simple??????????

paul :wink:

Back