Hells Granny Pays Up

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favourite revenge.
Buy a PAYG mobile, but don't register it. Phone three or more undertakers next Christmas morning, (if the poisonous old bag is still alive) and send them round to pick up the old dear's body at 3pm.
They should arrive just in time to disturb the Queen's speech. :D

Publish her contact details.
The members can then call her at all times of day & night asking for the mortuary! :twisted: :twisted:
Nearly 800 members?
You could also post a free add offering "services" with her number, as well as an add selling stuff "cheap"! :twisted:

That should keep the old dear occupied and out of sleep.
:D :D :D

Hi Jaco, Tazmaniandevil, i really do appreciate your support and input, but as some members both here and in pm's have said, i should learn from this and move on.
If i let it, this sort of thing could eat away at me, and i could end up doing nothing else but thinking of ways to get back at this woman.

That is not to say that your idea's are not good, just that in this case anyway i would be better off calling it a day.

The thing i will do, is to carry on as i did before i met this woman, which was to stick to the terms and conditions of the contract i have with any client and that is that i require a 45% deposit up front and no excuses. After this i used to require the remainder when the job was finished, but after John Elliotts thread i am going to take a leaf out of his book and i will require a further 45% when the client has ok'd the product but before fitting. The other 10% will be due on completion of the work.
This way the most i am risking is 10%.

Once again cheers to everyone for their support.

Regards

Woody

Hi Woody

Yes, it was a terrible experience, not just the loss of income (which is bad enough), but the loss of goodwill towards and trust in your fellow man (and potential clients). I think that that is the biggest theft of all.

And yes, you have to just move on. You cannot permit yourself to dwell on such people, as frustrating as they are. They don't think about you at all. These are psychopathic individuals who take what they can get without concern about the consequences of their actions. They will not spend any time worrying about you retaliating. They have already calculated that there is little you can do. Let them go and get on with your life. Recognise that there are people like this in the world but, fortunately, they are very much in the minority. You will likely come across others, so alter the way you practice your profession from the economic perspective (e.g. structure your payments), but don't let this change the pleasure you get from the work you do with people who appreciate your expertise. Happily, there are more of these type in our world.

And a final yes - make it a very gloatable tool purchase! :) Knock our socks off!!

Regards from Perth

Derek

Back