Hello

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Etaf

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi
Name wayne
Retired now
Interests are Cricket, Excel, DIY, computing, F1, HIFI , possibly getting a little into gardening, now i have a large garden, at the moment just maintenance

DIYer , and as a bit of a hobby I help out on Excel forums , and also follow various threads in other DIY forums and youtube videos
infact it was on Peter Millards (youtube) forum , i came across a recommendation for this forum. I follow his videos , which are out most weeks and have watched them all
and a lot of other youtube woodworking , DIY type videos, like Rag"n" bone brown, Robin Clevitt etc.

anyway

I trained in Electronic & Electrical Engineering , and moved into Computer Field Engineering late 70's/80's then into Management in lots of different positions in customer Service & operations , business management - operations, process , business planning , consultancy , performance improvement , change management etc

Retired now and living by the sea , with a lot of work to do on a Bungalow .... which is well underway now.

Also helping out with some DIY for the kids

looking forward to reading a few of the threads over the coming weeks - and probably asking few questions

Back