Hello from Wales

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

themack

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all
I have finally registered after I looked at this forum for a while. My real name is Sandra and I am from Wales. I do woodworking on a small scale for a little while, but want to spend more time on it especially as retirement is at the door step. I also have a model train and like sports. I am mad for tools, which probably stems from my dad who was a tool maker. I am apologising in advance for all the questions I might have and I hope that I'll have an answer for some of you too one day.

Kind regards Sandra

Hello and welcome Sandra, hope your retirement will suit you when it finally arrives, it’s good to have several hobbies ready for when that day arrives and don’t worry about questions- that’s what the forum is for .🤗🤗

Welcome from Cardiff
I can’t wait to retire and be able to spend my days enjoying hobbies.

Look forward to seeing pictures of what you’re making

Hi all
I have finally registered after I looked at this forum for a while. My real name is Sandra and I am from Wales. I do woodworking on a small scale for a little while, but want to spend more time on it especially as retirement is at the door step. I also have a model train and like sports. I am mad for tools, which probably stems from my dad who was a tool maker. I am apologising in advance for all the questions I might have and I hope that I'll have an answer for some of you too one day.

Kind regards Sandra
Hi Sandra,
welcome, you might find you run out of time once retired. Lol. I retired in July and have been completing my workshop, wife’s gym and helping bonus children on their house refurbs. Waiting for bonus daughter to get her house completed and then I’m doing a complete refurb of our house so I’m going to be busy. Hope you enjoy your retirement.
rebards,
Dave

Hi Sandra,
welcome, you might find you run out of time once retired. Lol. I retired in July and have been completing my workshop, wife’s gym and helping bonus children on their house refurbs. Waiting for bonus daughter to get her house completed and then I’m doing a complete refurb of our house so I’m going to be busy. Hope you enjoy your retirement.
rebards,
Dave
Oh no ! Well, I do think currently that I haven't got time for work really. Lol.
You will find that friends and relatives rope you in for all these little or big things as you are now retired and need something to do (wink,wink) :)
But thanks I will try to enjoy and be less busy.

Regards Sandra

Latest posts

Back