Hello from Cambridge

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thetruth

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a hobby woodworker . I bought myself a lathe last year and have been building up my kit. Today I managed to get myself a Rexon BS10KA bandsaw which I'm delighted with. I had been looking out for one for sometime after reading some posts from members of this forum. Main problem now is that I've collected so many new bits of kit that the garage workspace is starting to creak at the seams. Think I'll soon be building a workshop ;)!!

Cambridge.

A lathe...ah.

Cambridge Woodturners is very active club, meets monthly and has some excellent demonstrators. Good mix of beginners through to very good turners. Might be worth a visit, I think you can go to a couple of trial meetings without having to join. Google search for Cambridge Woodturners will find them.

Cambridge.

A lathe...ah.

Cambridge Woodturners is very active club, meets monthly and has some excellent demonstrators. Good mix of beginners through to very good turners. Might be worth a visit, I think you can go to a couple of trial meetings without having to join. Google search for Cambridge Woodturners will find them.
Hi Richard,

Thanks for the welcome. Good to see you are making good use of your marketing skills and encouraging new members to our club. See you at the Christmas social !

Back