Hegner lathe for sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark sanger

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all

My hegner variable speed lathe is up for sale. It comes with the out board attachment and the stand.

10mm screw chuck

Running centre and drive centre.

extension bar for deep hollowing.

M33 x 3.5 thread. Sorry I am keeping the chuck and I need more than one.

I will renew the bearings before I sell it and am looking to get rid of it in a couple of weeks but no rush.

It is four years old and want £500 for the lot. Sorry I will not take offers lower than this. I would rather keep it at this price.

Buyer collects.

Anyone interested contact me at [email protected]

Oh come on Mark. You can't do that to us! What is it's successor?

Hi all

the lathe is sold subject to tyre kicking. If this changes I will let those who contacted me.

Thanks all.

No it is not a OneWay don't have the money.

No it's not a VB don;t like turning by steam :lol: :lol: :lol: ( sorry George you know I am only jealous as I can't afford it)

I am currently knocking my workshop about as I have managed to claim 25% more.

Dues to the new machine I told my good lady that her utility area may have to go. " No it bloody well won;t was the reply"

When she got back in from work the partition wall was gone. So was the utility room. oooppsss, still it was worth the battering. :lol: :lol:

I will reveal which lathe I have purchased at a later time when I have my workshop straight and I have more time.

It is a lathe that you would probably not assume I would get but tried it out and was very impressed so purchased one.

Anyway must rush got more work to do in the workshop before my good lady gets back and see's what else I have done.

mark sanger":2owa2qog said:
Hi all

the lathe is sold subject to tyre kicking. If this changes I will let those who contacted me.

Thanks all.

No it is not a OneWay don't have the money.

No it's not a VB don;t like turning by steam :lol: :lol: :lol: ( sorry George you know I am only jealous as I can't afford it)

I am currently knocking my workshop about as I have managed to claim 25% more.

Dues to the new machine I told my good lady that her utility area may have to go. " No it bloody well won;t was the reply"

When she got back in from work the partition wall was gone. So was the utility room. oooppsss, still it was worth the battering. :lol: :lol:

I will reveal which lathe I have purchased at a later time when I have my workshop straight and I have more time.

It is a lathe that you would probably not assume I would get but tried it out and was very impressed so purchased one.

Anyway must rush got more work to do in the workshop before my good lady gets back and see's what else I have done.

playing with fire there - you are likely to come back from the timber yard to find that the partion wall has been reerected and the utlity room is now 50% bigger and your shop 50% smaller than it was before you started :D

big soft moose":2vwwtgai said:
playing with fire there - you are likely to come back from the timber yard to find that the partion wall has been reerected and the utlity room is now 50% bigger and your shop 50% smaller than it was before you started :D

... and she has used all of your prized timber to do it with :wink:

well actually, after I had been pinned down and subjected to all sorts of pain and anguise I had to agree to buy a large American style fridge freezer fior the kitchen.

I agreed to it before i saw the price of them. Would have been cheaper to have the builders in to stick and extension on.

Oh good, a guessing game. Shall we take a book? My first guess would be.... A Union Graduate with the variable speed upgrade.

Your Turn....

mark sanger":e9mmrg29 said:
well actually, after I had been pinned down and subjected to all sorts of pain and anguise .......

Some people have all the luck :lol:

wizer":2o2d5ep4 said:
Oh good, a guessing game. Shall we take a book? My first guess would be.... A Union Graduate with the variable speed upgrade.

Your Turn....

Either a big red machine , or one of the big Jet lathes ?

Anyone else ?

I'd be interested to hear how many people in the country/world have a BRM. I know they sold quite a few of the smaller one (Bulldog?) but I've not heard of anyone who's got one.

You might be right on the big Jet. Until recently I'd not seen it and thought it was a much smaller/lighter machine. But it's a bit of a beast.

Hi,Wizer. I`l have a guess A Vicmarc V L 300 Long bed.???#.HGB

hgb":2ug45hj0 said:
Hi,Wizer. I`l have a guess A Vicmarc V L 300 Long bed.???#.HGB

yep could be, would explain the wait...

Back