Heavy workbench - FREE TO A GOOD HOME (TAKEN)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodchips2

Established Member
Reaction score
We are moving house and I will not have space in our new home for my workbench which I made some 25 years ago so it is free to somebody who is in need of a bench.

It is made from a sideboard to which I added a lot of pitch pine to create something that would take a lot of mallet and chisel work and provide a tool well. It is not in pristine condition as you can see from the photographs but has years of useful life left.

It has two cupboards and four drawers packed full of stuff I haven't seen for years but I will empty it before it is collected :oops: .

It is complete with a Record No 50 woodworkers vice and a metal bench stop for planing timber.

The proper size is 4'6" long, 1'9" wide and 2'9" high. For the Europeans on the Forum :lol: it is 137cm long 53cm wide and 83cm high.

It would need to be collected from MK43 7AS in North Bedfordshire. It is heavy so could you bring along a mate because I suffer from slipped discs (hammer) .

If you get embarrassed having something for nothing then make a donation to your favourite charity but I am just happy to see it continue to be used by a fellow woodworker.

Workbench 1.jpg

Workbench 2.jpg

Workbench 3.jpg

Please PM me if interested.

Keith

Attachments

• Workbench 1.jpg
    Workbench 1.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 141
  • Workbench 2.jpg
    Workbench 2.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 141