Have you signed up for this yet?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got all those except the M/C but 53 years of married life Wednesday, and I basically retired when I was 32 years of age to use those things you mention above with a boat thrown in.
So I let those in government and others worry about holding on to the slippery pole.

(BTW I looked into my neighbours yesterday, there were two Honda goldwings, one BMW and another American bike called a Victory.)
The other side I said, you@ve got a small new car (isnt it) he said. thats to tow behind my new motor caravan.
Perhaps I shouldnt have retired at 32)[/quote]

Jenx wrote:

"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all." Strobe Talbot, President Clinton's Deputy Secretary of State, as quoted in Time, July 20th, l992.

How much evidence would you like ? ...

And we can all see how well the EU is managing with that particular goal, even when its an openly stated aim! To attain such a position covertly would seem to be a bit harder. We cannot agree tax harmonisation, trade tarrifs, CO2 quotas, immigration, mineral rights, fishing rights, whaling rights, working time directives, employment laws, human rights laws, protectionist policies, expansionist policies, oil supplies, gas supplies, the list is as long as you want it to be. Happy for you to believe the NWO exists, but its hard to see the benefit or evidence for it.

What I could be persuaded to agree with would be that its a bad idea to put ones essential services into the hands of a foreign provider - energy supplies, water supplies etc, but that is completely different to a group of shady individuals taking control of such assets for global domination, and unlikely to have been of concern to Benjamin Disreli in 1844 when he made the quotation you take as supporting evidence for the NWO existing.

read the quotes about the 'banking' ... albeit from a few years back, the evidence is now there for all to see... come on, Steve, surely its pretty irrefutable

So the current credit crunch / crisis was all planned by the NWO was it? Hard to see the benefit to them in all of this? Are they buying up millions of shares now on the cheap, or perhaps its at the governmental level and all a plan to nationalise the financial sector? I am not entirely clear as to how the credit crunch supports your hypothesis.

Steve.

Personally I will be very surprised if the EU survives another ten years in its present guise.

Roy.

Digit":1kmcxsxz said:
Personally I will be very surprised if the EU survives another ten years in its present guise.

Roy.

The crunch will come when Russia wants in with support from the majority of members?

StevieB":17pfrwe8 said:
What I could be persuaded to agree with would be that its a bad idea to put ones essential services into the hands of a foreign provider - energy supplies, water supplies etc,

So the current credit crunch / crisis was all planned by the NWO was it? Hard to see the benefit to them in all of this? Are they buying up millions of shares now on the cheap, or perhaps its at the governmental level and all a plan to nationalise the financial sector? I am not entirely clear as to how the credit crunch supports your hypothesis.

Hi Steve,

Doesn't a vast amount of our Gas come from Russia and elsewhere ?.. a lot of it is therefore in 'foreign hands' already .... no ?
And obvioulsy , although we do produce oil ( and gas ), much of that comes from elsewhere... hence the 'interconnector' pipeline from continental europe etc...

and 'Credit crunch' ... yes, my personal belief is that its manufactured.
Don't get me wrong.. its hitting hard, and the effects are very real..
very much so.
But ( and this may take a bit of 'convincing', I appreciate that.. ) run with it a sec ... does it not strike you (or anyone) that banks happily trundle along for 4, 5 hundred years or so.. and then within literally weeks, months at a push, there is a global crisis on the scale of which we currently endure ? ... this situation will, I'm convinced, be worse than the great depression, worse than the time of the general strike and so on...
But it sure strikes me as very 'odd' as to the scale and pace that such a 'crisis' has taken hold.
Of course, if it were 'manufactured', as I believe it is.. back at the real 'core' ... then not so much of a surprise.

The counter-arguments will no doubt come that 'hedge funds this, unsupportable lending that' have caused it ... I have difficulty swallowing that... I cannot envisage of the worlds greatest economists and fiscal experts having such incompetence as to have allowed a 'crash' of such monumental proportions to manifest in such a short time-frame.

What I find much easier to digest is the old ...
'create a problem / convince the population that the problem exists / offer a solution' scenario, which we will ( if I am correct ), see occurring within a very short time.
This will come from what I loosely refer to as the 'illuminati'...

Surely this must strike people as "bizarre" does it not ?

I am absolutely convinced that this is part of a (very) long term plan which we are only beginnin to see coming to fruition...
It may surprise, but I reallu hope that I'm wrong.
In may ways, a NWO could perhaps be a good thing... that will remain to be seen, if it even exists at all...

But so as not to let the discussion get side-tracked into another whine about the banks... the issue is much, much broader than just the financial state of the world currently...
The series of quotes is only the tip of many hours of research into this...
Someone got me into it years ago... and I will happily admit to being inordinately sceptical to what the fellow was telling me at the time... but the more I've dug into it, the more 'evidence' of something very dark, 'hidden' and powerful I come across.
The subject as a whole is vast.. and the links to other things that one finds are utterly astonishing...
The quotes wern't said by these people for a giggle.. these are things that people of some considerable note have actually gone on record as having said. ... over many years, as you rightly point out.

We are, I believe 'right' to question things...
in doing so, one tends to meet with quite a lot of 'resistance and obstacles', and that in itself should perhaps tell us something !

I'm glad you responded though ...
the subject matter concerned is a bit of a minefield, but equally its something which utterly fascinates me, and I suspect many around the country and beyond.
This stuff is very very old... it predates Christianity, and a lot more besides. Its a very interesting thing to research.

Thanks for taking a bit of time out, Steve..
Its genuinely appreciated :D

I think Turkey's desire to join will cause a split DW, Germany and France don't want them in and about the only minister in Europe in favour was TB.

Roy.

Only a very long time unatending one, last attended a lodge meeting about 30 years ago.
Sorry about the delay HOG&BODGE I only just read the thread.

Malcolm

Cheers for that Norman ... i recall the 'fisrt one' , in '07 ... have yet to see 'addendum' ... just got it running now, to get 'ahead of itself' in the download, so that there's minimal interruption in watching.

Thanks for that,
8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Doesn't a vast amount of our Gas come from Russia and elsewhere ?.. a lot of it is therefore in 'foreign hands' already .... no ?

Not from Russia, although they do currently supply large parts of Eastern Europe, the former Soviet block and some of Germany and Poland. I was referring more to the buying of our electricity supplies by foreign firms (EDF is French) and our nuclear power plants by other European investors. Other countries will not allow this (France in particular) but we seem quite happy to sell anything we own for a quick buck now rather than consider the furture consequences. However, my point was that although I would agree this was a bad thing, it was not evidence of a global conspiracy to conglomorate all power to a select few individuals or groups.

and 'Credit crunch' ... yes, my personal belief is that its manufactured.

Well, you are entitled to your view, I just don't subscribe to it on this occasion :)

does it not strike you (or anyone) that banks happily trundle along for 4, 5 hundred years or so.. and then within literally weeks, months at a push, there is a global crisis on the scale of which we currently endure ?

Erm, nope. How can you say the banks have trundled along happily for 4-500 years, then in the next paragraph mention the great depression? Ever heard of the South Sea bubble, or tulip bulbs, or in recent memory Black Monday and the crash of the early 90's? finances go up, finances go down.
You even use the word 'global' in your statement above. Was banking 'global' for 500 years? In the 1960's and 1970's people went to the bank manager for a loan, made an appointment and had to jump through hoops. Until last year I could apply for a mortgage on the internet and get a decision within the hour simply from whatever details I typed in. Loss of, for want of a better term, personal banking, and understanding and knowing your customers/clients has done for banking. Selling on of debt and clever financial manipulation has compounded that. therse are recent inventions and not a 500 year plan finally coming to fruition.

I cannot envisage of the worlds greatest economists and fiscal experts having such incompetence as to have allowed a 'crash' of such monumental proportions to manifest in such a short time-frame.

Why? What have they done to make you think they are unlikely to show such incompetence? Ever heard of Fred Goodwin before RBS collapsed? How do you know whether he was competent, incompetent or mediocre at his job? All the vast majority of us know about most things is what we read or are fed via the news unless we have had personal experience of it. I have never been a banker. Are they all fat cats? Red braces and striped shirts making millions in an afternoon? No idea, but thats they way they are protrayed and its what we all think - go into the street and ask someone to describe a city banker and see how much variation from that theme there is.

I am absolutely convinced that this is part of a (very) long term plan which we are only beginnin to see coming to fruition...

So who instigated it (predicting global changes along the way over 500 odd years or so), who continues to implement it, and most importantly, what is the plans aims and objectives? If you are correct, knowing what they are trying to do is surely the first step in trying to stop them isn't it?

Thanks for taking a bit of time out, Steve..

You're welcome, but not convincing I am afraid :wink:

Steve.

I think there have been occasions in the past and might be in the future of world domination.

Dare I say, think religion was one,

Pound sterling was another.

and so on.

The present debt situation was being aired long before the credit bubble burst, I can recall articles at what the credit card debts were rising to.

Hi Jenx

What did you think? any comments? I liked the ending, not that I will see it at my age but great for the great grandkids.

Regards
Norman

Hiya Norman ...
I haven't actually watched it through yet ...
But will do this weekend.

I saw the first ten minutes, and my daughter came round.... and like most 'ladies', can talk a parrot off a stick, so I postponed the watching, and will resume this weekend. Will come back to you for Sure !

8) 8) 8) 8)

Back