Has anyone been watching Dallas Campbell on Supersized Earth

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chems

Established Member
Reaction score
Seems to be a cut above the standard fair for these types of programs. Normally presented by one of the top gear people or someone just really annoying but Dallas is actually is fairly watchable and he is covering new ground most of the time not rehashed wow facts over and over. I wondered if anyone else was enjoying it?

Yes - it's been a good mini series and Dallas Campbell is enthusiastic and professional in his presentation and seems very personable. I first saw him on just one earlier series of the Gadget Show - I don't think he was exuberant enough for them. This was when the Gadget Show moved away from reviewing gadgets to silly on screen competing of the presenters; I haven't watched it for ages now.

Misterfish

Yes a good watch. Most of the supersized projects do seem to be going on in China. Have never been a fan of the Gadget show, like you say it seems to be a bit like top gear in that it doesn't actually review anything useful or interesting to an average user.

Should mention this series is on iplayer:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... and_Water/

Latest posts

Back