Harvey reseller - Europe

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnteff

Reaction score
Morning everyone,

I've got myself a lovely Harvey table saw from Woodford, and want to add the router table extension (TR-100) - which unfortunately Woodford don't have any stock of at the moment and need to wait for their next shipment (indeterminate time frame). My impatience is getting the better of me and I've been trying to find some other reseller of the Harvey (/ Craft Ex / Grizzy / etc) kit in Europe / UK.

Grizzy will ship to the UK from the US, but with shipping about 66% of the price of the table, and there is TendoTools - but that is more twice the price of Woodford.

So, does anyone know any other resellers of the Harvey kit that will ship to the UK?

JohnT

Well as they are made in China might it be worth investigating a source there?

Hi Roger,

I had wondered about that, but I could only find wholesalers on Alibaba with a minimum order of 3.

Really surprised that there don't seem to be any other sellers of the Harvey kit in Europe.

Hi JohnT
I have narrowed my saw buying search down to the Woodford tools Harvey (Xcalibur) - looks like a great piece of kit. I read a review on this forum that what you get is not exactly the same as the picture on the site, and the fence, for example, is not the same or as good etc. Are you happy with the saw and are there differences in any way that you have experienced?
Would really appreciate your feedback before I hand over the deal to Roy?
Woodfab

Latest posts

Back