harrogate

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul-c

Established Member
Reaction score
what days are people going?
i will be going on sunday (hammer)
hope to see some uk workshoppers there.

I'm going to try for Friday as well.

It's a hell of a long way from Aberdeen Dick :shock:

Bob

can i ask what is there- will i be able to get some veneers at reasonable prices, or would i be better putting the entry fee towards carriage from elsewhere?

marcros":1br057bl said:
can i ask what is there- will i be able to get some veneers at reasonable prices,
Here's a list of exhibitors - http://176.32.230.4/skpromotions.co.uk/ ... itors.html

marcros":1br057bl said:
or would i be better putting the entry fee towards carriage from elsewhere?
Can't really say. Sometimes it's just nice to escape life (& wife for some :lol: ) even if only for a day! :mrgreen:

Dibs

Lons":3ku14rye said:

Bob

I know, I know, but hoping we can combine the trip with a couple of other visits we need to make. If we can't then it will probably be no go. Did look at the possibility of using public transport to save the drive, but Traveline Scotland suggested the best way would be to fly to Newcastle!!

dickm":292dktcc said:
Lons":292dktcc said:

Bob

I know, I know, but hoping we can combine the trip with a couple of other visits we need to make. If we can't then it will probably be no go. Did look at the possibility of using public transport to save the drive, but Traveline Scotland suggested the best way would be to fly to Newcastle!!

dick, you can fly to leeds on eastern airways from aberdeen, but i dread to think how much it would cost. flight is an hour or so, taxi 20 quid the far end.

My lad is pestering me to bring him up to the show so looks like we will be there on the Saturday - 200 miles each way - am I mad or is James too keen??

Friday

First-Bowl.jpg

Latest posts

Back