Harrogate Offers - Festool

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

segovia

Established Member
Reaction score
Will be at Harrogate next weekend, intend to have a closer look at the portable Festool Table saw and a 125 mm Festool Sander.

I am thinking of getting a battery sander if the batteries between the sander and saw are interchangeable.

Are there any Festool show offers that you know about, what have they done in the past ?

The usual Festool dealer there is Alan Wadkins. Festool Tools & Accessories | Alan Wadkins Toolstore you might want to drop them a line with what your interested in and what show prices they may have. My experience is that you'll probably save little, but maybe get some free "merch".
A few years ago I was after a trend router and table. Manufacturer show price was quite a bit more than i could get it for from amazon. Trend rep just shrugged his shoulders when i showed him on my phone, so my order for £500+ was delivered from amazon the next day.

Will be at Harrogate next weekend, intend to have a closer look at the portable Festool Table saw and a 125 mm Festool Sander.

I am thinking of getting a battery sander if the batteries between the sander and saw are interchangeable.

The batteries between the sanders and the saws are not compatible unfortunately.
The sander batteries are specific to the sanders and are a totally different shape & format.

There's not many offers at Harrogate these days. But I always get a buzz looking around. The guy who drills brake discs is possibly the least interesting. I'd suggest maybe a quarter of these stalls haven't read the theme properly. Other people who should be there arent( philly planes, that's etc but there must be loads)

Latest posts

Back