Hammer/Felder Display Machine Sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

custard

Established Member
Reaction score
It's that time of year again, Felder/Hammer are selling off all their display machines at useful discounts.

You'll need to be registered on their website to view the stock, but there are some interesting machines such as a Hammer 310mm P/T at 20% off and a CF741 Combi at nearly £3k off.

Can you post a link please? I have been looking around the Hammer/Felder site and can't seem to find anything about a display machine sale.

Edit: Found it, been awhile since I was last on their site and got a bit lost.

Look under the used machine section,

http://www.number-1-mm.co.uk/en/en_GB/index.html

Go to "display/demo machines"

When I checked just now there were only two machines left, they usually only last a couple of hours. If you get on Felder's mailing list they'll email you when the next demo machinery offer is, they're normally just before Christmas.

I thought I was on their mailing list but must have unsubscribed during my recent cull.

I'd love a Hammer A331 and am still annoyed that a friend of mine beat me to one that became available 2 minutes up the road with upgraded helical head for a paltry £1100.

Latest posts

Back