Go Go Jensen

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jorden

Established Member
Reaction score
Did everyone see what for my money was the most exciting Grand Prix for a long time?

Congrats to Jensen Button for a worthy win.

Dennis

Button did well despite his car still being nowhere near podium material yet. With Raikkonen's crash, Alonso and Fisichella's demise and Shumacher M's problems he was fortunate but it was good to see him finally win. For me the best drives of the race was Kubica, on his debut, finishing 7th although I've just learnt that he has be disqualified and De Rosa.

Had to go out so I missed it - but I'll watch the highlights later this evening. Well done Jensen =D> I'm sure Honda will come good eventually. Their engines used to be so good in the Maclaren/Honda days.

Paul

Aaaargh.

OK, now you've given away the ending, is there any point in my watching the video? :roll:

I think it is a little unfair disqualifying Kubica's car just because he'd worn his tyres down - if his car was too light I wonder how much lighter Shuemee's would have weighed, if he'd have finished and become subject to a weight check.
The practice of having to drive on the dirty part of the track after crossing the finishing line just to pick up extra rubber seems a little hap hazard to me, maybe cars should be weighed wheels off!

Dennis

Martyn2 wrote:

best race for a long time and a worthy winner

Haven't seen the highlights of this race yet, but obviously the boy dun good. I quite like watching F1 motor sport tho' I do find it a tad of a bore at times, prefer to watch the bikers going round and canting over at what looks to me an impossible angle...and in the wet as well :roll: :shock: ... oh, and also Suzy whatsername :) Rob

Latest posts

Back