Gillette razors

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
woodbloke":382cvd3m said:
As far as I can see, it doesn't really matter what sort of razor you use (Wilkinson here) it's the water that makes the difference - Rob

Isn't that a bit like saying it doesn't matter what knives you use in the kitchen, chisels or plane blades in the workshop etc ?!!!

What razor types have you tried Rob ?

Cheers, Paul

I have not tried the very latest Gillette ones but I have found over the years that the newer versions have been a big improvement on the previous ones.
The only downside is that they get much more expensive!

Rod

paulm":3kmwebum said:
woodbloke":3kmwebum said:
As far as I can see, it doesn't really matter what sort of razor you use (Wilkinson here) it's the water that makes the difference - Rob

Isn't that a bit like saying it doesn't matter what knives you use in the kitchen, chisels or plane blades in the workshop etc ?!!!

What razor types have you tried Rob ?

Cheers, Paul
Paul, I've only ever used Wilkinson (twin blade thingie) but it's the hot, very soft water and a nice lather with a badger brush that does it for me. I get a really nice shave, so I stick with what works for me. I did try Bic disposables once for a while, but they were horrible, nasty things...they got binned - Rob

Back