• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Freud FT2000VCE with router raizer lift

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siggy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, for sale Freud FT2000VCE router with a router raizer installed. It basically means that you don’t need a separate router lift in the plate, since you use the included handle to control the router heigh from above the table.
The system can be seen here:

£150 collected in Limehouse, London. PEDING COLLECTION

Included in the price is also the collet extension, has both 1/2 and 1/4 collets.

Also have Axminster NVR switch that can go with this for extra £25 so you wouldn’t need to go under the table to switch it on and off.

I can post if the postage is covered by the buyer.

Attachments

• BE52ED4D-945D-422E-A499-E25AF401CE7D.jpeg
    BE52ED4D-945D-422E-A499-E25AF401CE7D.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • D4A28446-AEC6-4271-A598-734DD9770D7E.jpeg
    D4A28446-AEC6-4271-A598-734DD9770D7E.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 7684F926-4E27-4E5C-B3FC-9E72C163BF14.jpeg
    7684F926-4E27-4E5C-B3FC-9E72C163BF14.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 1F81C9C3-AB19-45D4-ACAC-061DE92F2895.jpeg
    1F81C9C3-AB19-45D4-ACAC-061DE92F2895.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 0DDF5748-EAFC-41F1-88A4-98B298E65A3F.jpeg
    0DDF5748-EAFC-41F1-88A4-98B298E65A3F.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hi. The price doesn't include a router plate, right? Can you tell me on which insert plate you used it so far?
Apologies if the question is a little noob-ish, I'm relatively new at router table systems.
Much appreciated,
Brad

Hi. The price doesn't include a router plate, right? Can you tell me on which insert plate you used it so far?
Apologies if the question is a little noob-ish, I'm relatively new at router table systems.
Much appreciated,
Brad
Hi Brad, a router plate is not included with this. I had a custom made plate that I was going to drill for this and use, but at that point plans changed and I’ve ended up buying Incra router table from eBay and Incra router lift plate with AUK 2.4kw router from WoodworkersWorkshop.co.uk.

I have put up that router plate for sale too for £30 and it has not sold yet so if you are interested, you could have both of these.

Now in regards to drilling, this Freud router had the same body as some Elu and Trend router, so there are templates available that you can print out and and use to have some precision in drilling the holes. As I’ve mentioned, this has got the raizer thing installed, which basically means you do not need a separate expensive router plate with lift to get it up and down without having to faff from under the table.

Hope this helps!

Yes, it's all clear now. I've already seen the custom plate ad. May I please ask you to add a photo with the extra rings you said you have and tell me the plate thickness?
I am interested, just need to see if I can adapt it to my setup.
I am not in the UK and in my place people don't really know what router tables are - any local modification is off the table. But my pal is in London and he helps me get good woodworking stuff.
Thank you

Yes, it's all clear now. I've already seen the custom plate ad. May I please ask you to add a photo with the extra rings you said you have and tell me the plate thickness?
I am interested, just need to see if I can adapt it to my setup.
I am not in the UK and in my place people don't really know what router tables are - any local modification is off the table. But my pal is in London and he helps me get good woodworking stuff.
Thank you
Hi pal, I have added both pictures to the plate ad. There’s 3 different rings, and 2 of each for some reason. The plate thickness according to my semi reliable calliper 8.10mm.
Let me know if there’s something else you’d like to know.

Many thanks. Looks good. I'm currently participating to an auction for a router table. If I don't manage to win it I'll buy your components. I will let you know by the end of the day.

Many thanks. Looks good. I'm currently participating to an auction for a router table. If I don't manage to win it I'll buy your components. I will let you know by the end of the day.
Sounds good!

Latest posts

Back