Free wood

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tobytools

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a Load of logs and turning blanks (wood I get from wood) that I'll never use. Good for turning. Anyone bournemouth area can come have a look and take what you want. No pic sport but there is.
Laburnum
Ash
Cherry
Hawthorn
And many others

Or it's good for a fire. I don't want to waste it as its all seasoned well. If Interested let me know.
If not its all going in a skip.

Thanks
TT

Where a outs in Bournemouth are you as I am coming down to my son's this afternoon and could call in and relieve you of some timber if that's OK.

Dave

tobytools":390d756o said:
I have a Load of logs and turning blanks (wood I get from wood) that I'll never use. Good for turning. Anyone bournemouth area can come have a look and take what you want. No pic sport but there is.
Laburnum
Ash
Cherry
Hawthorn
And many others

Or it's good for a fire. I don't want to waste it as its all seasoned well. If Interested let me know.
If not its all going in a skip.

Thanks
TT

Lovely gesture, shame I'm so far away :(

Dave brooks is comming to collect what he like tomorrow what ever is left i will post tomorrow an the offer would still stand... Free wood :)

TT

All gone,
I've had a bit of intrest and I will collect more wood (good stuff) for you turning guys and post when there is a good amount for collection.

Thanks
TT

Back