Free tools.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tobytools

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a bag of old tools that Id like to give away for free. Includes saws, screwdrivers, sharpening stones, planes, bits a bobs, spare bits, drill bits, plane irons, chisels. old welding bits, axe heads Vices and stuff like that
There are a few good bits in there and some not so good but it's a package deal. You take the lot and what ever you do with the rest is your business tho I don't want to see in on eBay a week later.
Collection only from bournemouth.
Let me know that's.

Thanks
TT

That's an excellent opportunity for someone. Very generous. I would be biting your arm off if I were down your way.

I'd also take it too if I could collect, but out of curiosity any chance of a photo maybe to see how big the pile is? Might be worth getting it couriered here?

Would be very heavy and with the rip saws ect would be a big package.

You know those bag for life's you get in shops it's one of those full. Plus saws and hand planes with a few other bits.

Stanley 4.5
Record 010
Loads of good stuff, and there is rust as I know some love cleaning tools up :)

If no intrest in collecting in a day or so it's off to the dump

TT

Don't dump it, you may as well take a photo and put it on eBay. Good tools do not belong in the dump.

I could go for a day trip to Bournemouth, especially to save some tools from the dump. It's a bit under two hours for me. Let me check with my best beloved's plans for the weekend, and I'll let you know later today.

That'd put anything I can't make use of in Guildford if that helps people with collecting.

Sporky McGuffin":23z4q7uh said:
And now it's later today. I can come and collect tomorrow or Sunday if that's of use?

Sunday would be best as I'll be in the shed then.
Pm me your mobile number and we will sort collection times out. I'm there all day so when ever is best for you.

I will have have another quick route through my gear and add to the pile.
As I've said there are some good bits and others not so good but regardless you take the lot.

Thanks
TT

Back