FREE Sedgwick table saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathandavies

Established Member
Reaction score
I need to get this out of my workshop.

I had this table saw in amongst a load of other tools when I won an auction of a joinery workshop. Fired it up once, but never needed to use it properly.

The previous owner has replaced the motor at some point, but looks like he had help from Mr. Angle Grinder unfortunately.

Heavy old thing, but should be able to man handle it into a vehicle one way or another.

It is currently 3 phase.

There is something wrong with the angle adjustment.

Like to see it go to a good home.

The BUT is that I need it gone this weekend.

Please pm me your interest and contact details, and if more than one person is interested i'll decide who can have it by 10am tomorrow 21st March

IMG_1583-003.JPG

IMG_1584-001.JPG

IMG_1585-001.JPG

Thanks

Nathan

Attachments

• IMG_1583-003.JPG
    IMG_1583-003.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 441
  • IMG_1584-001.JPG
    IMG_1584-001.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 441
  • IMG_1585-001.JPG
    IMG_1585-001.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 441
Well done Nathan =D> =D>
What a fantastic gesture. Whoever gets it will be getting a brilliant deal.

That's a nice saw...... I am pretty sure that the problems with the tilt mechanism is related to the angle grinder vandalism on the cabinet and the new looking motor peeping out. A carelessly made motor replacement that prewents it from tilting. However I am sure there will be a way to fix it.

Picked up the saw this morning. Just wanted to say a massive, massive thank you to Nathan. What a top bloke, lovely wife, great workshop with loads of toys. I am chuffed to bits with the saw, it's done me a right favour as I needed a proper saw, but blew my budget getting my workshop sorted.
Thank you Nathan.

No worries, hope it helps and hope everything works out for you.

(Thanks for the bottle, unfortunately i'm doing an all nighter so won't be sampling tonight)

Cheers

Nathan

Steve Maskery":2axs3n9o said:
=D> =D> =D> =D>

I can recommend a guard design if you need one...
Nah, if anything happens I'll simply step to one side.

Thanks Steve, I will bear it in mind. I hope your finger is feeling better. Looks bloody painful.

Back