Forum users' Table saws

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, a lovely machine, very accurate and a joy to use.
One of the best features, not seen on many table saws is the retracting riving knife, so you can cut slots, tennons and rebates with the knife still attatched, a good saftey feature which should be on all saws as most people have to remove the knife to do this.

PS: Anyone got the rear feed off extension and is it worth it?

Ryobi BT 3000 with sliding table and outfeed extentions.

To answer Jims question on outfeed extentions, I think its very valuable, mine came as part of the deal.

Waka

Festo CS70 EB set

I blame my space problem and the generosity of my credit card company

Hope i am not to late with the poll, hopefully i will have the scheppach2500 delivered tomorrow.

hope i have made the right choice :?:

Yet another scheppach 8) well happy with mine you will be with yours great bit of kit even supplied with a decent blade .

I have the triton 2000 workcentre.
My gear is now nearly 2 years old and using the same blade.
I prepare my rough sawn timber.
I use it to make my tenons.
I cut bevels.
I cut large panels 8x4 if I put up the sliding extension table.

It cuts all of these things accurately, and if I needed to take the equipment up to Scotland, I could push it all the way, it has two collapsable wheels, and if I got tired it would fold up and put it in the boot of my car.

Beat that anyone

devonwoody":hcnijf0o said:
and if I needed to take the equipment up to Scotland, I could push it all the way, it has two collapsable wheels
I can't help but think if you pushed it all the way to Scotland it'd have a collapsible owner too... :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Whoaa this thread is coming back to life :D

Updated the list with entries from Mdotflorida to Ian Dalziel.

We have 58 table saws recorded, nice statistics.

Scheppach is the most used brand with 12 users.

Keep it coming everyone :D

Back