Forum users' Table saws

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have updated the list with tablesaws of Roys, AlanG, trsleigh and Martin.

The Scheppach TS2500 is now the most used tablesaw on the forum (7 owners)

E/B PK200 - generally does a good job, especially with a decent Freud blade.

Dust extraction doesn't always work well - I tend to get huge build-ups of dust inside the machine and this has jammed the height adjustment a few times.

Hi Pitbull

I've had the same problem with my Triton but I find my cause is slicing off a 1mm clean cut, the waste slice can go up the side of the blade and obstruct the exit of dust through the port.

I have a Kity 419 and have found it to be very accurate and reliable. I found that fitting a freud blade made a big differance but it was thinner than the riving knife.

Hi Nik,
Well welcome to the site from another newbie. Having posted to this topic I find your posting popped an email in my inbox. I've can see why, I inadvertently put this topic on a watch :shock: Which gives me the excuse to do a little more browsing instead of catching up on some bookwork as I was :lol:
Cheers

bg, I think you'll find that any topic you start or reply to sends you an email when anyone else replies.
You can turn this off, if you want, in 'Profile' at the top right of the page.

I have a Sears contractor type table saw I purchased 40 years ago. (Still have it) Last year i purchased a Grizzly 1023 and that brought me into the 21st Centery. I love the new grizz. (Ps-And you can use a wobble dado or a stacked dado or a molding head) :oops:

Travis
A little behind as usual :oops:

I have the record tspp250 only for about 6 months and haven't done much "real" woodwork with it yet, but so far I'm very pleased with it very solid and accurate despite me having to use it on a mobile base.

CD

Hi there,

Just joined the site and thought I would add my two penneth worth. I have a Kity 619 which I am pleased with (at least now I have isolated it from the rest of the workshop to stop the fuses blowing every 5 minutes!)

Kev

Just Joined

Have a Schappach TS 2500, bought from Axminster 3 years ago, 1.4 sliding table with side extention, nice bit of kit, wish you could fit a dado cutter though

Pete

Latest posts

Back