For Walney Col

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it!

It came to me at least third hand and the main arms bearings are pretty worn so it's noisy and knocks badly at full speed, but the amazing thing is that it cuts a good deal faster and cleaner at half speed than the brand new Jet I had. I'm going to replace the bearing eventually but the deal I got was actually for two identical Rexons, the second of which arrives next week, so I'll be taking a look at that one before I decide which to strip down first.

I'll post more about it once I start work on it but in the meantime I'm just finishing off the job I had in hand when the Jet went back and I'll let you take a look at it when it's done.

EDIT: I also haven't broken a single one of my favourite blades on it yet (FD No. 3 two way cut) OR had one pull out and even that is making me grin from ear to ear cos not one that I put in the Jet lived to tell the tale. :)

Glad to hear that Col =D>

Having 2 machines to mix 'n' match is great and I hope you get a good result from them.

Looking forward to your next update.

Scrollerman

Back