• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale FOR SALE - Whitehill Stormproof Zero Set Window System

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackus

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I've finally decided to list these blocks after ages of going back and forth.

This is a full set of 7 blocks on zero-set collars, everything you need to produce a complete window.

Blocks are in excellent condition, photos are a year old and show a bit of resin buildup, which I have since cleaned off!

40mm bore, but I have and will include the tophat reducers for a 30mm spindle. Ovolo profile.

Cutter inserts are sharp, although there are a few that have minor chips which are readily available from Whitehill.

I am looking for £4700 INC VAT with packing and shipping.

It is also worth noting for any potential buyers, that this system can be altered to produce an HP flush window by switching a few blocks within a few of the stacks. These can be bought new from Whitehill and when I looked into this a year or so ago the approximate cost was £2000, so for a total outlay of approximately £7000 you could have all the bases covered for window manufacture.

Photos: (I have more but there is a photo limit per thread)

unnamed-16.jpg

unnamed-3.jpg
unnamed-5.jpg
unnamed-6.jpg
unnamed-9.jpg
unnamed-13.jpg
unnamed-14.jpg
unnamed-11.jpg

I sold mine on a joinery group on Facebook last summer. £5000 Inc vat. Mine were the hp flush with espag extras.

I think I just mentioned that I had them tbh. A guy got in touch from harrogate. This was weeks after he drove down picked em up and paid cash. He said he had 40 windows lined up?

Several people asked if I still had them months after. It's the right place I think just have to wait for the right time. The last time I was asked the harrogate guy answered for me!

Several people asked if I still had them months after. It's the right place I think just have to wait for the right time. The last time I was asked the harrogate guy answered for me!
Alright, thanks! How long ago was this?

Last summer. Stormproofs are one of your problems mine were hp flush. But as you say they can be converted albeit at a price.

Back