For sale & wanted forum:

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scrums

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh dear - I hate to bring the subject up again (....no I don't actually....)

After the recent fairly well attended for sale/wanted debate I seem to have noticed that there are a lot more 'For Sale' signs going up - or is that just me?

Part of the reasons put forward for not having one was there wasn't the demand.....

Chris.

On the other hand, if people are using the current method successfully and in increasing numbers why change :shock: :lol:

Only playing devil's advocate, sorry, don't really mind myself, just feeling mischevious :wink:

Cheers, Paul. :D

This thread seems like a good place to advertise my stuff:

1. Dado set.

2. Festool TS55 (eats EZ for breakfast)

3. Complete set of honing guides

All offers welcome, especially ones that go around and around in ever more heated circles.

Jake":39k7cf3c said:
This thread seems like a good place to advertise my stuff:

1. Dado set.

2. Festool TS55 (eats EZ for breakfast)

3. Complete set of honing guides

All offers welcome, especially ones that go around and around in ever more heated circles.

4. Metric only tape and rule! :lol:

I understood the idea was to see if demand did increase (over weeks or months - not just a flash in the pan) before reviewing the decision? Patience would be advisable then.

Cheers, Alf

P.S. Now if the mods had moved the first thread into Site Updates etc it would have died a quiet death and we wouldn't be looking at another festering one... :evil:

Sorry Alf, though I have to admit that's the first time I've been to Site Updates etc and judging by the dates of posts I guess that's generally what happens.

I hope this thread doesn't get buried there.

Chris.

Back