For Sale: Triton Workcentre !!NOW FOC!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wizer

Established Member
Reaction score
Time to say goodbye to the Triton. I have had it a good few years and it's served me very well. It's certainly not in pristine condition, but fully working. I made a pair of bookcases with it last week.

It comes complete with most of the original bits, plus the following upgrades:
Retractable Wheels
Winder Kit
Dust Bag
Maxi Sliding Table

I took it off the legs and mounted it on a trolley. The trolley is 1200x1200 and very sturdy. The idea was to build the router table onto the side but I only got as far as making a fairly temporary RT. You are welcome to make me an offer for the Trolley and/or the RT as it's no longer required. I still have the Triton legs, should you want to re-mount it. I am not including the saw in this sale, but if it's a deal breaker then maybe we can do a deal on it. The advantage is you can put your own saw in it. I also have the setup videos which are fantastic.

Sad, in a way, to see it go. I'm not looking to earn loads of money out of this, so make me an offer and I'll see what I can do. Postage is probably out of the question? I'm in the Dartford area.

DSC_0752.JPG
DSC_0757.JPG

DSC_0754.JPG

Surely someone wants it, you could deliver it at Westonbirt if collection is putting someone off?

I'm not looking to make a killing, but yes, it will end up on eBay within a week. Thought I could do a forum member a favour.

I'm not looking to buy it, but just to recommend it to someone who dose not have a saw bench, I purchased the previous model to this one, liked it so much that i upgraded this model your selling Wizer.
The best thing about it for me is the space saving design and yet Its versatility means will cut absolutely any thing I throw at it. Maybe not as accurate as a cast Iron professional saw table buts its always worked fine for me!
If you need a saw bench it would be worth traveling to collect it.

Mike

Wizer you will want it back the week following a sale.

Very handy for cutting large sheets of ply and can be put away again until the next time.

Whereas you need a lot of space if the tablesaw is permamently set up with a sliding table etc.

There's no way I'm keeping it. I have no space. I'll knock down ply with my CS.

Unfortunately I also had to sell my Triton due to a lack of space but I'll echo what others have said - great bit of kit and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a portable/space saving saw bench.

bah sod it.

Now FOC if you confirm by Friday and pick it up within 2 weeks.

Yes I SAID FREE.

(This offer is to UKW members with more than 10 posts)

If no confirmation within a week it will go on eBay for beer money.

(The Trolley and Saw are not included)

ok - so call me thick !

for my benifit, and others like me ..

I assumed it was a table saw, that you can do other stuff with as well !

confused that the saw isn't included ?

maybe this - and no guide price, are why you had no offers ?

for the uneducated ... what exactly is it ?

OK Wizer, my son in Law would like it anc can pick it up from Dover.

Send me a PM or phone

Edit, son in law inherited a workshop last year, so back to you.

But thanks.

wizer":3hb9hlqo said:
bah sod it.

Now FOC if you confirm by Friday and pick it up within 2 weeks.

Yes I SAID FREE.

(This offer is to UKW members with more than 10 posts)

If no confirmation within a week it will go on eBay for beer money.

(The Trolley and Saw are not included)

PM sent

WiZer

So the the triton is off to a new home. It is a brilliant piece of kit for a starter with not much room. I hope you have enjoyed your ownership and I bet you are looking forward to using the upgrade you have on order.

Hope the family and pets are all well.

Les & Helen

hello wizer

missed again, it looks like, never mind.

If it is available, for whatever reason, let me know. Guess it must be better than the thing I am using now!!!

Thanks anyway.

Neil

Back