FOR SALE: Trend T5 router

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ike

Established Member
Reaction score
If you have not seen the other thread, I have found this router to be a bit underpowered for some hardwoods on the Leigh jig hence the speed dropping occasionally. It's absolutely fine on normal moulding and rebating jobs.

Still a lovely little router and I was going to keep it but have decided to rationalise and replace it with a a single mid-size router that can hold 1/4"-8mm and 1/2" bits. Hence it would hardly get used as it was primarily bought for dovetailing.

It is essentially this except it is the Mk 1. Still comes in a carry case (though not a Trend case, rather a very nice aluminium tool case), with the following,

• Industrial rated
• 850W soft start variable speed motor
• Spring loaded spindle lock for ease of cutter changing
• Micro adjusting side fence
• Three-position turret stop for pre-setting multiple cutting depths
• Includes fine height adjuster for inverted table use
• Compatible with Elu 96 and DeWalt accessories
• Dust extraction adaptor clips into base
• Beam trammel attachment for routing curves and circles

Bought from Axminster originally for £150. Has had maybe 4hr run time. Pretty much as new condition - i.e. no marks or damage. Will blow out any dust from the speed control unit beforehand. I would like £80 o.v.n.o including delivery England/Wales.

Please PM if interested.

thanks Ike

Unashamedly bumping this post in case someone might be interested but missed it t'other day. Last call. Sensible offers anyone?

cheers,

Ike

Latest posts

Back