For Sale: Makita Thicknesser 2012NB

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Makita 2012NB thicknesser for sale. This is in great condition and has only had light use. It comes with the extractor hood (normally an optional extra) and a brand new spare set of reversible blades.

I bought the thicknesser from new a few years ago from Tewkesbury Saw Co. Most of the timber I've used has been softwood. Having said that I believe there are a couple of small nicks in the blades. The blades haven't been reversed yet so you've still got them as new. As well as that I'll include s spare set which are brand new and still shrink wrapped (original makita blades). The dust hood connects on and allows you to collect an extractor pipe.

I'm looking for around £280 ono. I'm happy to deliver locally or possibly further (I'm doing a bit of a drive round the country next weekend). Possible delivery locations include Leeds, Nottingham, Leicester, Oxford, Hatfield, etc.

I'll try and put some photos on later but as mentioned it is in perfect condition.

Cheers,

Dave

devonwoody":2b85q1zz said:
YOu havent mentioned what voltage this model is.

Apologies. It's 240 volt. I'll put some photos on tonight but for now here is a 'stock' photo.

There is more specification on this page:

http://www.dm-tools.co.uk/product.php/section//sn/MAK2012NB

MAK2012_280x280.jpg

Here are some proper photos. As mentioned the extractor hood is normally an optional extra. Spare blades are sealed and still have the Tewkesbury Saw sticker on them. There are a few scuffs on the top as this is used to balance/push the wood back over once it has been through. Apart from that it is in great condition.

I'm travelling from Gloucester to Rotherham on Saturday so delivery is possible on this route. I'm open to any sensible offers.

IMG_8375.JPG

IMG_8379.JPG

IMG_8380.JPG

Dave

I can normally be convinced to be half way to anywhere. PM me if you're really interested with your exact location.

Not telling what's happening in Rotherham until I'm done there. Don't want to tempt fate.

Dave

Back