FOR SALE Makita LS1013 ***SOLD***

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Pullen

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a Makita LS1013 sliding compound mitre saw that is surplus to requirements. It is 240v and has only ever been used in my hobby workshop and so is in excellent condition. The blade was resharpened for the first time last week and is razor sharp. It is an impressive machine but I have my Dewalt one that I use on site and this will suffice for the occasional bit of home use, then I can use the spare cash for other 'toys'. PM or Email me if interested, I want about half the price I paid and cannot post. Maybe a better option than a new cheapy.

Andy

Give us all a clue then, what did you pay for it?

If you only paid £50 I'm on my way to collect it now. :lol:

I paid £500 inc the stand it came with, want £250, not worth selling it for less. They are very impressive machines but it is just cluttering up the spare room now as i try to make space in my workshop for other stuff.
Regards
Andy

Will he find a better deal though. A courier should only be £15-20.

Wrapping it up is the problem though. Rough handling could damage it and I wouldn't want it to arrive in a broken state. I thought a pallet was the only answerand they are £50+ AFAIK.
Regards
Andy

Hi Ian

Welcome to the forum.

I know it's not a mandatory field, but it's always helpful if a member fills in the location on their profile. Even if it's just the UK county or region, it can sometimes help other members when responding to questions.

Cheers,
Neil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back